Anima Mundi’s mission is to build a conscious and awakened generation of empowered leaders who can break the current paradigm, shake the status quo, and ultimately, change the world.
We’re committed to bringing individualized, transparent, and evidence-based learning to young minds while removing barriers that keep children, and future adults, from reaching their true human potential. We encourage our students to:
• Develop analytic and critical thinking as well as emotional intelligence
• Achieve mastery in all the core subjects as well as all aspects of human and planetary health
• Contribute to their community’s well-being as well as their own
• Embrace and respect diversity as well as our common essence
• Respect and protect nature and life in all its ways
• Act with kindness and strength of character
• Understand history, behavioral sciences, and human psychology
• Passionately pursue academic and extracurricular interests
• Reach their unique, innate personal and spiritual potential
Anima Mundi is the first conscious, whole food, plant-based, vegan, sustainable, and virtual K-12 school in the world. Beyond academics, Anima Mundi’s curriculum includes plant-based nutrition, culinary medicine, sustainability, permaculture, green art, meditation, spirituality, emotional intelligence, ancient wisdom, health, and Reversive Medicine among many other subjects.
Anima Mundi is also the first school in the world with a completely integral education that demonstrates the interconnection of it all, from the single cell and its terrain (wholism) in its micro and macro ecosystems; and it debunks the traditional reductionist approach in education that has led to a complete disconnect in the human mind, body, and spirit.
The Anima Mundi Education method is a pioneering one. It not only includes Montessori, Reggio Emilia, and Waldorf philosophies, but it also focuses in coherent, cohesive, and integrative 360-degree instruction for a true ensemble of complete and wholistic learning.
Anima Mundi features a state-of the-art learning platform and welcomes parents and new generations of children from all corners of the planet who wish to transition into this pioneering education.
Anima Mundi is the World Soul.
The Anima Mundi Education
In our logo shield, the color green signifies our planet. Anima Mundi is represented by the letters A M with the words Ego Sum (Latin: I am) which encompass all that we are and how we are to relate to ourselves, one another, and the universe.
Anima Mundi’s Education is therefore centered in the connection of all things, from a scientific, biological, social, cultural, and physical perspective as well as a spiritual one. We strive to inspire youngsters to understand the principles of nature, including their own nature, through the knowledge of history, communication, media, science, language, nutrition, health, ethics, meditation, and art, among others.
We teach the basic principles of life to children in order to cultivate awakened generations of young critical thinkers, philosophers of truth, pursuers and achievers of world good.
Anima Mundi: The Phytagorean Elements
The Tetracyts symbol consists of 10 dots that are arranged in four rows (with four, three, two and one dot in each row which together equal the number 10) such that they make a triangular figure pointing upwards.
• The top row has a single point that is representative of the divine power behind all creation and it is associated with wisdom.
• The second row contains two points that represent the passive principle and are associated with friction, movement, impulse, strength, and courage.
• The third row with three points signifies the world coming out of the union of the above two, a union of physical and mental balance and is associated with harmony.
• The fourth row has four points that represent the four liberal arts and sciences that complete the world. These four points symbolize the four elements of earth, fire, air, and water.
Our parents and students have the right to expect that our school provides a high-quality education endorsed by the education world. As an accredited school, Anima Mundi will offer courses and a U.S. diploma accepted by schools, colleges, universities, and employers across the globe.
Accreditation is an official endorsement of the academic and operational excellence. Accrediting bodies provide official review of school policies, procedures, academic and faculty expertise, course content and rigor, and school environment. Anima Mundi is seeking specific requirements and documentation of competence and expertise in these academic and operational areas, as identified by the education world and each authorizing entity. Accreditation provides assurance that your coursework through Anima Mundi is valid, recognized and transferable.
Anima Mundi School is seeking accreditation by the following organizations:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI), an accreditation division of AdvancED (Advancing Excellence in Education)