Anima Mundi Scholarship Program
Anima Mundi School awards up to six scholarships for tuition-free, full-time enrollment for the school year, to new or returning students who demonstrate both high academic potential and family financial need. Students wishing to be considered for one of the scholarships must complete the application process and submit all requested materials no later than October 1.
Scholarship Application 2020–2021
Applications are now being accepted for K-5 Scholarships to attend Anima Mundi. Download each of the documents below and follow the instructions to submit your application.
Students who are awarded a scholarship will also receive:
- All services and support available to full-time students, including academic coaching, engagement monitoring, college counseling, and instructional support from certified teachers
- An assigned mentor who will meet regularly with the student and provide additional support, encouragement, and connections with other resources as necessary
Who Can Apply?
Students who are entering the 1-5 grade in the fall semester for the 2020–2021 school year with a grade point average of 3.0 (letter grade B) and meet the scholarship’s economic needs guidelines.
The merit-based scholarships will be awarded following evaluation of three student essays, grade point average, two letters of recommendation, Parent Information Form, financial need, and student introduction.
- The scholarship committee will rate all required components on applications.
- Before final selection, candidates will be interviewed by phone or Skype.
- Scholarship recipients can expect to be notified in August of 2019. Students receiving a scholarship and their parent/guardian must complete a form agreeing to the terms of the scholarship program.
- After final scholarship acceptances are completed and agreement forms signed, applicants who were not selected will receive an acceptance notification.
Our goal is to renew scholarships for all four years of high school for the awarded students. Annual scholarship renewal decisions are made based on the student’s engagement and academic progress. To be eligible for renewal, students must meet the following criteria:
- Maintain at least a 3.0 GPA for each scholarship year
- Maintain course pacing requirements, completing courses on time without extensions
- Meet attendance requirements as identified in the Student Parent Handbook
- Participate in all mentoring meetings and activities unless excused by the mentor
For questions about the scholarship renewal process, e-mail: email@example.com